Orange Marmalade Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter (120g)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100g)
- 1 egg
- 1 orange's juice & zest
- 2 tbsp Happy the Golden Jam Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 cup flour (120g)
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder (5g)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter and sugar together until creamy & smooth. A spatula works best.
- Add egg, orange juice, orange zest, and orange marmalade.
- Sift together flour and baking powder in separate bowl, then combine with wet mixture.
- Put the mixture into a muffin tin and cook for 15 minutes @ 350 degrees Fahrenheit.