Roast Turkey with Orange Marmalade, Rosemary and Thyme
- 1 10-lb turkey backbone removed
- 1/2 jar Orange Marmalade
- Salt, Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, & Garlic (to taste)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and pat dry the turkey.
- Place 1/2 jar of orange marmalade in a bowl with salt, fresh rosemary, thyme, and garlic to taste.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the turkey.
- Starting with the breast down, rotate the turkey 1/4 rotation every 30-45 minutes.
- In the last hour, roast the turkey breast-up.
- In the last 30 minutes, add the white wine to the cooking dish.